View Single Post
Old 03-30-2022, 02:11 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I've noticed for the past few weeks that when I borrow library audiobooks, while the site does give me the option to use Overdrive on my PC (Windows 7), the download is only the odm file; I then have to open my Overdrive and drag the odm file to it to start the download.

(Similar thing is happening lately when I borrow e-books; the download is only the acsm file and I have to open ADE and drag the acsm file to it.)

I don't want to use the Libby app. I download files to my PC and then listen to them on a dedicated mp3 player. I don't know if Libby will allow that.
I just tested Libby and it does not work with Windows 11. It's no longer supported. But I did install Overdrive and it works to download audiobooks. You will find your audiobook MP3 files in Documents > My Media > MP3 Audiobooks.

Last edited by JSWolf; 03-30-2022 at 02:20 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote