View Single Post
Old 03-21-2022, 09:27 PM   #11
ienosos
ienosos will become famous soon enoughienosos will become famous soon enoughienosos will become famous soon enoughienosos will become famous soon enoughienosos will become famous soon enoughienosos will become famous soon enough

Device: Android phone, Android tablet
The reason I continue to use CC and why I'm looking for a replacement for when my older paid version stops working or I can't use it on a new device is because I want my 4800+ ebook library with me all the time even when I'm away from my computer/home and I want to be able to search/sort/browse my books easily on my phone and tablet instead of just at my computer.

I already copy my library after every addition of books to OneDrive as a backup (I just double-click a bat file I made to do it for me).

I think I might be able to make that backup work with Calibre Sync if I'm reading the features correctly.

Having to use a USB to manually copy the library to my phone and tablet for Calibre Sync every time I add books would be a second option but I'd rather not if I don't have to.

Does anyone here who already uses Calibre Sync use OneDrive or a backed up library instead of their original library? Would either of those options work with it?

Or is there a better way to get what I want with Calibre Sync that I don't know about?
ienosos is offline   Reply With Quote