View Single Post
Old 03-16-2022, 06:47 PM   #16
katadelos
rm -rf /
katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K5, KT, KT2, KT3, KT4, KV, PW2, PW3, PW4, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenS View Post
Pardon my stupid question, I think I made a mistake. Do I have to connect one wire from the CR501 to the TP1706 and another wire from the TP1706 to the TM401, only then do I restart the Kindle?
Sorry, I should have made this clearer - you only need to connect a wire to one of the points then restart while the wire is connected (strictly speaking CR501 and TM401 are the same point as they have continuity between them).

Quote:
Originally Posted by biofiz View Post
Hello, katadelos, thank you for the jailbreak. With which firmware versions this jailbreak works?
It doesn't matter - this will work regardless of the firmware version installed.
katadelos is offline   Reply With Quote