View Single Post
Old 03-09-2022, 11:25 PM   #236
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by retval View Post
Thank you very much.
Now I was able to install ElacticSearch with the older MSI version. This is the path I put in the PowerSearch options: C:\ElasticElasticSearch.exe

I have some doubts about the operation:
1.- I started to do the first indexing of my only library, but Pdftotext starts to open files in cascade which saturates the screen, so I had to stop it. The path in options that I put is: C:\Program Files\Glyph & Cog\XpdfReader-win64\xpdf.exe
Is it ok?

Thank you very much for your answers.
You need to use pdftotext.exe not xpdf.exe which is a xpdfReader. My path to the executable is: C:\xpdf-tools-win-4.03\bin64\pdftotext.exe. You need to download the command lines tools package not the XpdfReader package.

Basically, you were opening every PDF file to view it so you would see your screen getting very, very busy.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote