View Single Post
Old 03-08-2022, 04:16 PM   #233
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
If you want to install ElasticSearch 7.16.1 using an MSI installer, you can download it from:

https://artifacts.elastic.co/downloa...rch-7.16.1.msi

As far as I know, that was the last version that came with an MSI installer since part of the breaking news for v7.17 said no more MSI. See ElasticSearch Breaking Changes for the official announcement.
That's very sad news about the end of the MSI, especially after reading the page on how to update to 7.17 - an enormous palaver for something that I only use for this plugin. I guess I'll grab the most recent MSI and hope that that version lasts long enough.
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote