View Single Post
Old 03-04-2022, 11:42 PM   #62
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrilson View Post
While I appreciate a good cover, I generally give zero fox about any cover. It's what's inside (the story) that counts.
Even on an ereader, you browse through your library* or see the home screen and see the covers. So why not have nice ones?

I like covers. I like the large cover thumbnails on the Nook. Am I shallow? I don't mind.

*And if you are one of those who uses list view, you are a sad, strange person
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote