View Single Post
Old 02-26-2022, 11:32 AM   #15
enuddleyarbl
Guru
enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deobulakenyo View Post
Questions re Screenshot:

If the screenshot was enabled and i put to sleep the device using nickelmenu option to PUT IT TO SLEEP, the i cannot use the power button to wake the device again? What will happen then? how do i wake the device again?

and does the screenshot toggle on/off requires a reboot or is it instantenous?
According to this thread:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...ake+screenshot

if your device goes to sleep with screenshot enabled, you should be able to plug it into the USB port on a computer and it will wake up. I don't know if it applies here, but any time I plug or unplug my Forma from the charger, it wakes up. So, that might work, too.
enuddleyarbl is offline   Reply With Quote