View Single Post
Old 02-22-2022, 06:18 PM   #413
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon98234 View Post
I am in a similar situation but with an Kobo touch 2.0 Does someone has a specific image? Maybe the image for the Glo will work too.
Yes, it definitely needs a specific image. As @PeterT pointed out, there is a specific thread for each model, and I prefer them to be used so I know what I am doing. But, I have sent a PM with the link to the appropriate image.