View Single Post
Old 02-07-2022, 03:54 PM   #17
Calenorn
Brash Fumbler
Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NST, Kobo Mini
I was assigned Moby Dick the winter I was in tenth grade. The test was coming up the next day, and I was doomed. That night, a raging blizzard ensured that school would be closed the next day. There I was, snowed in, just me and Moby Dick.

I got a "B" on the test. Even after giving up on the whole thing when I encountered an entire chapter on "The Whiteness of the Whale."

"That whale was SO white...."

HOW ... WHITE ... WAS IT???
Calenorn is offline   Reply With Quote