View Single Post
Old 02-04-2022, 10:51 AM   #19
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
You should check out the absolutely great writer and editor Jessica Amanda Salmonson.

Some are in print and some are not.

Let the adventure begin!
I did not know the Tomoe Gozen Saga was on Kindle! (adds to wishlist)

BTW I was once accused of being Jessica Amanda Salmonson on a Usenet group.

The short version: She was a regular member, but she had stopped posting for a bit. Then, I joined the group and dared to ask on-topic questions instead of participating in the fights instigated by a Rather Odd Poster. So he decided I must be Jessica Amanda Salmonson in disguise, and he made two or three bizarre posts with these accusations. He finally relinquished when another member vouched that I was a real person.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote