View Single Post
Old 01-31-2022, 06:45 PM   #711
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@HknGrss:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Updated w/ KOReader 2021.11, which follows the couple of updates in the last few days for the two Plato releases.

Which means everything now supports the Libra 2 & Sage.

A couple of known gotchas on those devices, though:

* Both Plato & KOReader may be exacerbating latent Libra 2 issues, resulting in semi-random reboots. See this GH issue for more details and some potential workarounds.
* On the Sage, both Plato & KOReader will currently exhibit slightly higher power drain, and that's in addition to the already pretty terrible power efficiency on the Sage.
As mentioned in my answer in that thread, I will eventually work on auto-suspend in KOReader (mainly to see how much it actually helps/hurts), but I currently don't have the time to do so. For interested tinkerers, my *extremely* WIP branch is public, but currently stale, I intend to rebase it ASAP, though.
Haven't had time to work on that so far .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote