View Single Post
Old 01-31-2022, 05:37 PM   #3
j0r13n
Enthusiast
j0r13n has a spectacular aura aboutj0r13n has a spectacular aura aboutj0r13n has a spectacular aura aboutj0r13n has a spectacular aura aboutj0r13n has a spectacular aura aboutj0r13n has a spectacular aura aboutj0r13n has a spectacular aura aboutj0r13n has a spectacular aura aboutj0r13n has a spectacular aura aboutj0r13n has a spectacular aura aboutj0r13n has a spectacular aura about

Device: none
To me the Kobo vs PocketBook seems a bit like IOS vs Android; if you like a great out of the box user experience and a more closed system then get the Kobo. If you like to be more in control then get the Pocketbook. That's my 2 cents after 2 kobo's and 2 PocketBooks. The last has my personal preference when combined with the easy to implement Cool Reader. I just bought a new PocketBook because of this 'feature', regardless of the higher resolution of the Kobo. Also the black finish is less shimmery in direct sunlight.

Furthermore, the PocketBook Touch Lux 5 has 15 LEDs (8 white and 7 amber) and PocketBook does support sleep covers for a long time now.

Anyway, you can't go wrong with either!
j0r13n is offline   Reply With Quote