View Single Post
Old 01-30-2022, 09:02 PM   #16
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillAdams View Post
Agree w/ the recommendation of C.J. Cherryh's Morgaine books (they were what I came here to recommend, along w/ Mercedes Lackey).
I think I have the trade paperback omnibus. Somewhere. (Do you sense a pattern here?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillAdams View Post
If you're willing to consider science fiction, C.J. Cherryh's _Rimrunners_ features a down-on-her-luck MSgt.
I loved that book! Why is there no Kindle edition?

I managed to buy a signed copy online. It is also … somewhere.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote