View Single Post
Old 01-21-2022, 07:45 PM   #361
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Hi!

So, I have been using this plugin for ages, and have discovered that Amazon decided to point all their requests to their audible pages. I basically did a copy and paste of the URL at Amazon after doing a proper search on their site, and copied it to the plugin and changed the author name to {authors}, title, etc. It was fine for a time but I just decided to fix the url today so that it would stop pointing me to the audible versions of the books. In doing this I discovered that when I try and search a book with multiple authors whether by author or by title (authors+title), I only get the first author used in the search. When there are multiple authors and I am doing a title search the search box in Amazon ends up dropping the title. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Clarification: Multiple book authors end up with a search only using the first author, and no title.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote