View Single Post
Old 01-21-2022, 06:02 AM   #1
Shades
Zealot
Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: OnePlus 5T + @Voice, Nook 1st Ed.
Rerooting a Nook Classic 1.4.3?

Nookdevs went down years and years ago unfortunately. I need some guidance if anyone here still remembers.

I have a later revision Nook classic, one that does not have a removable emmc card. It is on 1.4.3 right now.

It was already rooted, but recently when I picked it up and tried to wake it from sleep mode, it decided to reinstall it's own firmware. So it's unrooted as far as I can tell and I don't know where to begin. It's been many years since I looked into this.

I have found this:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/q...ition.2395798/

But I don't know if that is the method I used last time. I do not remember permanently damaging my browser to get root.
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote