View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 07:12 PM   #31
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
I've been using the Tab key many times per day for decades for command and filename completion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
Forgot about command line completion, which I did twice today!
I probably use TAB completion 20-30 times a day because I like working in a terminal with shell scripts (even for opening GUI applications). Besides opening the files, the shell script lists them in a specific order and changes to the correct directory.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote