View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 12:42 PM   #14
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post

Another thing I noticed is that this comic allows DRM-free downloads for archival from comiXology, but is delivered in DRM-protected azw3 format when downloaded using the Amazon Content & Devices page. (As expected the Amazon download is also much smaller: 37MB comiXology vs. 9MB Amazon.)

I believe the comiXology download is in PDF format, whereas it’s in a Kindle format in your Amazon library. This would explain the size difference.

I didn’t know you could get comiXology purchases to show up in Amazon Library, I’ll have to try that, thanks! (I guess this is going to happen automatically at some point).

It’s weird that it doesn’t show up on Kindle ALL view. Maybe it needs more time to sync? Another way to download should be to find it in Kindle Store on the Kindle, and that listing should have button to Read Now and download it.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote