View Single Post
Old 01-19-2022, 06:52 PM   #26
Moonbase59
Zealot
Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Tolino Vision 5, Tolino Tab 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
[…] I can type “ and ” using altGr v and b, also ‘ and ’ is Shift AltGr V and B.

The only thing I need special character input for are prime and double prime (hours, minutes, feet and inches). I could remap « and » as I don't write in French or other languages that use those as outer quotes. I even have Greek via Compose G <letter> or Compose g <letter> […]
I like people who care about good typography. It’s great to use Linux and a well-composed .XCompose file, isn’t it? I sacrificed my CapsLock for Compose btw.

My everyday keyboard (4 machines):
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	KB_Germany_Linux_dead_tilde_nbsp_compose.png
Views:	158
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	191702  

Last edited by Moonbase59; 01-19-2022 at 07:00 PM.
Moonbase59 is offline   Reply With Quote