View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 10:18 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
For the Libra 2, did you use "Send to device" or "Save to disk"? It sounds like you did the latter. This can save other files with the book such as the cover image. If there is a reason you want to use "Save to disk", you can turn of saving the cover in the preferences.

To remove them, you can delete them using the device list in calibre. Searching for "jpg" should find them. The select them and delete them. It would also be safe to do this from the OS, either the command line or Explorer or its equivalent. I don't think there will be JPGs you don't want to delete, but, you should check. If you have installed KOReader or some other addon, they might have images that would be found this way.

I can't think of a quick way to do this on the device. The best I can think of is to use the "Manage books" from the book list, select the "Imported" filter and sort by file type. Then scroll through to where they are, select them and press the "Remove" button. That would be OK for a few, but, not if you are talking about hundreds.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote