View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 05:29 PM   #153
democrite
Evangelist
democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.

Device: none
Thanks,

How to do such, maybe I could figure out with a bit of thinking, after some caffeine and when I have a moment.

Indeed I am a particular case, now enjoying a native arm64 build. I could just easily keep a copy of current 1.80 download and use that as needed. I’m out often without plug so prefer native build to possibly extend battery life. Certain plugins I don’t use too often, yet I’d also loose some features not using master, one i had asked for. So unsure. Will consider.

I understand other things are going on, and such isn’t finalized, yet if initial work isn’t too bad and you’re in the mood, just updating GitHub would be helpful and I’d be very thankful.
democrite is offline   Reply With Quote