View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 05:08 PM   #19
koboy
Wizard
koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Mini, Touch, Amazon Kindle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenji View Post
There is a special place in hell for both!

To me information is sacred and like oxygen.
Oxygen for making good decisions.

People rarely realise the long-term results of stuff like that.
A quick analysis would reveal how the currency would be devalued.

More BS reviews > less trust in reviews > less point in going to the effort > fewer reviews > less good info > you're left in the hands of the marketing wolves.

No matter how bad I thought a company was, I would never put BS in a review. Frankly, the problem companies and products have plenty wrong with them to make that unnecessary.

Same of course with BS positive reviews. Have some self-respect I say.

Thankfully, I think some commonsense can avoid damage from much of the BS - especially the fake negatives. Mainly by looking for concrete facts (experienceable in the five senses) rather than abstractions and generalisations, and by using the reviews only as a guide to your googling.
that's a lot of BS for what it's worth (probably not much) i'd go for the Forma over the Sage if you want an 8 inch e-reader. the Forma's plastic substrate is a big plus for me. if however your happy with the size and shape of your Libra H2O upgrading the storage from 8GB to 32GB on the Libra 2 is a viable option to consider.

best wishes koboy
koboy is offline   Reply With Quote