View Single Post
Old 11-20-2021, 06:19 PM   #148
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Nov 25 and Nov 26:
Amazon Devices: Save up to 42% on select Alexa-enabled devices including Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen) Kids, Echo Buds (2nd Gen) with wired case, and Echo Frames (2nd Gen). Save up to 30% on Amazon Fire TV 50” 4-Series. Save up to 30% on the Kindle Oasis. Save up to 50% on the Fire TV Stick 4K. Save up to 50% on select Fire HD tablets. Save up to 30% on Blink video Doorbell. Save $20 on the Luna Controller.
I would love to get a deal on the 4th gen Echo Dot with the clock but I'm not holding my breath.
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote