View Single Post
Old 11-18-2021, 07:34 AM   #28
pazos
cosiņeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by BalooRJ View Post
Glad I am not the only one using the BQ Touch Lite. However, pazos would you be able to write up instructions on how to update KOReader that has already been loaded and is working on an existing BQ device? Since I cannot get wifi working on mine running KOReader loaded with developers firmware, I would like to know how to update KOReader on the device manually. Thank you.
Repeat steps 3-6 from https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...05&postcount=2

If your device actually boots to KOReader directly you'll need to press the home button when you see the little dots on screen during boot to enable USBNet.
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote