View Single Post
Old 11-15-2021, 02:54 PM   #15
Chiron scriba
Bücherwurm
Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastEriq View Post
Depends on what you read. if 19th century classics, the opposite tends to be right.
I'll grant you that!
Unfortunately though my interest is more oriented towards works written about the middle of last century, when the Russian revolution, Sarajevo, general relativity, quantum mechanics, the inhuman Austrian butcher, radio communications and radar, Pearl Harbour, the atomic bomb and whatnot had already changed the face of the world - tempora mutantur.

Thanks for the links! I've just downloaded a few of those "uncertain pedigree" dictionaries and so far so good - I'll tell you more once I find a way to convert them to a handier format.

I owe you a beer
Chiron scriba is offline   Reply With Quote