View Single Post
Old 10-24-2021, 02:18 PM   #52
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookyboy View Post
As an aside, it's so crazy/disappointing to me that we are 7 years after the Voyage released and it's still the best screen out there.
That's debatable. Yes, it's the screen with the best contrast. But it has no color adjustment options and the frontlight in general could be pretty uneven. While I was not bothered by the uneven light on my Voyage, the lack of color adjustment was a huge drawback for me, once I got used to it on my other ereaders.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote