View Single Post
Old 10-24-2021, 02:11 PM   #51
bookyboy
Addict
bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almamida View Post

On manga, I would class them on this order :
Libra H2O < PW4 < Libra2 < Voyage

On reading a book :
PW4 < Libra H2O < Libra 2 <= Voyage

The voyage is still the best screen IMO, but the Libra2 is getting really close! For reading books, I won't have any issue going back and forth the Voyage and Libra2.

Thank you for this comparison. It validates for me...continued enjoyment of my Voyage fleet.

As an aside, it's so crazy/disappointing to me that we are 7 years after the Voyage released and it's still the best screen out there.
bookyboy is offline   Reply With Quote