View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 07:28 PM   #50
Deobulakenyo
Guru
Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Boyue Likebook P78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almamida View Post
My Libra 2 drains battery really fast. I lost almost 80% battery overnight the first night. I removed the automatic sync at night option to check if it would change something, but still, was charged 100% yesterday night around 7:00PM. Was on standby until now and the battery is now 37% full.
Apparently I'm not the only one with this issue. Ironically the Sage battery holds well.
Many libra 2 owners in reddit have the same experience. But some of them said they fixed it after factory resetting the device

Also a new sage and libra video review: https://youtu.be/xAb64deT1tw

The reviewer weighed the Sage with the official case and it is 394 grams

The Libra with the case is 328 grams

Last edited by Deobulakenyo; 10-23-2021 at 07:46 PM.
Deobulakenyo is offline   Reply With Quote