View Single Post
Old 09-14-2021, 12:03 AM   #8913
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Audible AU -- new benefit

Audible Australia has added the Audible Plus Catalogue (at no extra charge) to its membership plan. This service is readily available for current members. Remember, Audible Plus is a free rental only service. You do not own any of these books and your access ceases when your membership ceases.

Quote:
You can listen all you want to the Plus Catalog on top of your credits. That's a selection of thousands of Audible Originals, audiobooks and podcasts, including exclusive series -- at no extra cost.
Quote:
Frequently Asked Questions (see link for answers)

* Is there a place where I can only see titles in the Plus Catalogue?

* Do titles in the Plus Catalogue change or rotate?

* I’m already a member. Can I listen to the titles in the Plus Catalogue?

* How do I know if a title is INCLUDED or if I need a credit to select it?

* If I cancel my membership, can I keep titles from the Plus Catalogue?

* How can I tell which Audible plan is right for me?

Last edited by tubemonkey; 09-14-2021 at 12:06 AM.
tubemonkey is online now   Reply With Quote