View Single Post
Old 08-15-2021, 10:55 PM   #1294
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkmiller View Post
Downloading a sample of that book for my Oasis gave a KF8 which worked with Alf.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
I just downloaded a free "Great on Kindle" book, using the transfer with computer option. It downloaded as AZW3 and had no Alf issues either.
Did you try downloading to Kindle for PC/Mac? I'm not 100% certain, but "Great on Kindle" books appear to have special features when read on Kindle for iOS/Android rather than eink Kindles. Wondering if the file format or file content is different depending on device. Also, there was that weird filename the poster got: qa7sq_th.azw when downloading to Kindle for Mac.
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote