View Single Post
Old 08-08-2021, 09:57 PM   #20
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Thanks for the research, though I don't understand some of the terms. What is a "spammy link farm"? I googled the term DMCA which just came up with something about copyright, but as the site was only showing a single page of a book, any copyright claim (if that's what this means) seems petty.
I have no idea what a parked-domain monetisation scheme is. But I suppose the bottom line is that the site is dead.

If only all kindle books had real pages, rather than locations, which seem to mean nothing, I could do this page 99 test on my ereaders. As it is, I just judge a book by its first paragraph.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote