View Single Post
Old 08-07-2021, 04:54 AM   #3328
vintodrimmer
Seen this place before
vintodrimmer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vintodrimmer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vintodrimmer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vintodrimmer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vintodrimmer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vintodrimmer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vintodrimmer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vintodrimmer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vintodrimmer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vintodrimmer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vintodrimmer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
I've never set this up because reasons.

As usual in this situation, try running your client session with -vvvv, as well as checking the server logs (via logread), that may shed some light on the issue.
Thanks for the `-vvv`. Apparently, Fedora silently disabled RSA and I was getting "debug1: send_pubkey_test: no mutual signature algorithm".

In the end I switched to your tools, since they "just work" with my existing ed25519 keys and have a config I can find/modify.

Spoiler:
I was looking for a reason to ditch Fedora on my desktop for a while, after it messed up containers on my server.
vintodrimmer is offline   Reply With Quote