View Single Post
Old 08-06-2021, 12:20 PM   #3326
vintodrimmer
Seen this place before
vintodrimmer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vintodrimmer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vintodrimmer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vintodrimmer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vintodrimmer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vintodrimmer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vintodrimmer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vintodrimmer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vintodrimmer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vintodrimmer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vintodrimmer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
1. There's a DPI setting in [Gear] > Screen (or somewhere around there ;p).

2. If they're sent somewhere in the .kobo folder, see the previous answers about that in this very thread ;p (they're about the native Dropbox folder, but the principle is the same).
Thanks!

Does anyone use SSH-key authorization? I might need some assistance.

I created a new RSA key-pair and cat it into into `/mnt/onboard/.adds/koreader/settings/SSH/authorized_keys`. When trying to connect I get a password prompt.
I tried using a directory instead and dropping the .pub files inside, setting common file permissions, using the "-i" flag instead of `keychain` and so on to no avail.
I'm pretty sure I'm missing something obvious, but can't quite put my finger on it.
Should I create a key from root user?

Additionally, when I press on "SSH public key", it shows me where to put my public SSH keys. I assume it doesn't recognize the keys and would have otherwise changed to the list of added keys?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	koreader_ssh.png
Views:	132
Size:	134.9 KB
ID:	188566  

Last edited by vintodrimmer; 08-06-2021 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Additional info.
vintodrimmer is offline   Reply With Quote