View Single Post
Old 08-06-2021, 10:05 AM   #430
vintodrimmer
Seen this place before
vintodrimmer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vintodrimmer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vintodrimmer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vintodrimmer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vintodrimmer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vintodrimmer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vintodrimmer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vintodrimmer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vintodrimmer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vintodrimmer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vintodrimmer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGlitch View Post
I believe nickelmenu can do this. As to Kobo doing it, they do with the supported methods of adding books wirelessly. You might be able to get NM and syncthing teamed up to do this as part of syncthings process, but that’s beyond me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Yes, NickelMenu can trigger a scan for new books. I have it setup to be able to do so.
Thank you both.
Now I have one last thing (hopefully) to make me 100% satisfied with the experience.
Koreader doesn't support metadata search and I don't organize my books into folders.
Ideally, I'd like to search in Kobo itself (the search is great, IMO) and run the appropriate book in Koreader.

On Kindle I used KPVBooklet to do that automatically.
Is there something similar for Kobo devices?
If I'm not mistaken, NickelMenu can be spawned as a context menu, so there should be some hook to launch selected item in Koreader, or am I wrong?
vintodrimmer is offline   Reply With Quote