View Single Post
Old 08-02-2021, 11:11 AM   #425
-stepan-
Enthusiast
-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Nia
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobokaput View Post
Any idea where I would get a sleep cover for an original Aura? They seem to only be available for newer models, like the Aura edition 2 and later.
As mentioned above, you can use the Nickel Menu to send the device to sleep. I use a regular magnet to wake up my Mini. I have a simple case (not a sleep cover), thick, but the magnet wakes up the book even through the case if you bring it up from the back of the Mini. Experiment with magnets - it's still better than connecting a book to your computer. I using neodym magnet - 2mm thick, 10mm diameter. Sorry for the bad english
-stepan- is offline   Reply With Quote