View Single Post
Old 07-21-2021, 08:49 PM   #1
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Anyone Else In The UK Hoping For A Storm?

It's so HOT!
I know talking about the weather is a very British characteristic, but right now this is inescapable. I received a text from my water company today asking me to reduce consumption of water - I'm not on a metre, so this must be a round robin - not to use hose pipes or garden sprinklers or jet washers (my invisible car is getting filthy!). Water shortage ahead.

My poor cat doesn't know where to put herself. She wants to cuddle, then realises this makes her, and me, warmer. I've started putting her cat food in the fridge; this is the first time she prefers it cold.

I've been playing youtube videos of pouring rain and storms in an effort to feel cooler.

Apologies to those living in countries affected by floods, but we need a good thunder storm to clear and cool the air.

Anyone good at rain dancing?
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote