View Single Post
Old 06-26-2021, 06:43 AM   #12
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhoney66 View Post
i tried reading in black and white before i got my amazon fire at least the one my mom gave me back than i'm sure they are a bit more up to date now than they were back than but i just didn't like it. the screen felt too dark to me
That's no longer the case, as all modern ereaders have adjustable frontlight. The brighter the light, the whiter the screen.

But hey, if you're happy with your Fire, stick with it. Just be aware that the Fire is not actually an ereader. It's a tablet.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote