View Single Post
Old 06-21-2021, 01:41 AM   #8
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I haven't used the Magic Memory Upgrade Mod to actually upgrade the SD card. I don't know if that works with recent firmware and devices. I have only do the partition resize. From memory, it is fairly quick. But, the largest card I have tried it with is a the 32GB card I have in my Glo HD.

Did you do a factory reset after using the image? It shouldn't be needed, but people have reported some problems after restoring an image. The factory reset seems to fix them. But, it needs to be the full one that actually restores the factory firmware.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote