View Single Post
Old 06-20-2021, 07:45 PM   #40
Phil_C
Addict
Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350; Kobo Clara HD; Kobo Clara 2E; Kobo Clara BW
Those were 7 actual minutes where I entered a book and just let the reader sit. Then I touched the screen and the clock updated. Clara was NOT connected to USB during this time.

I have to connect to USB, then disconnect, then connect once more to get the log for what I did before the first connect. As you said -- kind of clunky. But it's the only way I know how.
Phil_C is online now   Reply With Quote