View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 09:51 AM   #25
Pilgrim86
Pilgrim86 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pilgrim86 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pilgrim86 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pilgrim86 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pilgrim86 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pilgrim86 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pilgrim86 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pilgrim86 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pilgrim86 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pilgrim86 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pilgrim86 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
For classics, if you're interested in interpersonal relations, shrewd insight in people's flaws, and dry humour, I suggest Jane Austen.[/QUOTE]

Austen was excellent in regard to character presentation and drawing out relational issues; as an added bonus, she worked from a worldview that is agreeable. The only issue I have with her books is that I don't like them!
I want to read something that has some of the same insight which she might bring but with a faster paced story, or, maybe with more situational adventure.
Pilgrim86 is offline   Reply With Quote