View Single Post
Old 05-30-2021, 12:44 PM   #22
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
I've found writing on my 10-inch Android tablet to be pretty good (Samsung A10 2019), provided I use the keyboard folio case and BT mouse. There is some good (and atrocious) novel writing software available, AND both MS Word & Google Docs.

It's no desktop device, but it can get the job done in reasonable comfort, and I can waste time with the best of them when I need to.

Last edited by GlenBarrington; 05-30-2021 at 12:46 PM.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote