View Single Post
Old 05-26-2021, 05:55 AM   #230
CalibUser
Addict
CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.

Device: Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
...use the plugins Prefs to store user-editable preferences so that the user can enable that change or not.
Thanks for the suggestion. However, for some changes this would be long-winded to implement. In the worse case situation I would have to split up the following code to allow each term to be selected/rejected:

Code:
	if cDetermineQuotes.OpenQ == "‘":
		CorrectText("Corrected apostrophes in wrong direction", r'[ ]?‘(ad|ave|bout|eard|em|er|cause|cept|im|is|old|ome|ow|specially|Taint|til|tis|twas)(\W?)', r' ’\1\2')
	else:
		CorrectText("Corrected apostrophes in wrong direction", r'[ ]?‘(?i)(\d\d|ad[n]{0,1}|app[yines]{0,5}|appen[eds]{0,2}|ard[er]{0,2}|arf|alf|ang|as|at|av[ein]{0,3}|bout|bye|cause|cept[ing]{0,3}|copter[s]{0,1}|cos|cross|cuz|couse|e[emr]{0,1}|ell|elp[edling]{0,5}|ere[abouts]{0,5}|eard|f|fraid|fore|id|igh[er]{0,2}|ighness|im|is|isself|gainst|kay|less|mongst| n|nd|neath|nough|nother|nuff|o[o]{0,1}|ood|ome|ow|op[eding]{0,3}|oney|orse[flesh]{0,5}|ouse[ds]{0,1}|pon|puter[edrs]{0,2}|round|scuse[ds]{0,1}|spect[sed]{0,2}|scaped|sides|tween|special[ly]{0,2}|stead|t|taint|til|tis|twas|twere|twould|twil l|ud|un|urt|vise)(\W?)', r' ’\1\2')
However, if enough users want this feature then I will consider it.
CalibUser is offline   Reply With Quote