View Single Post
Old 05-18-2021, 12:20 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbk95 View Post
Please everyone you know what I'm talking about?
Actually, I don't know what you are talking about? Are you wanting to import/export highlights from/to a book read using the calibre ebook viewer? Highlights made on your reading device?

Ebook viewer: right click on book, hover on the View, select Browse annotations and you can select and export highlights/annotations from there. If the book is epub format, the highlights are stored in the epub.

Ereader device: If supported, you can try the Annotations plugin to import to calibre.

As far as I know, there is no easy way to export to an ereader device.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote