View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 02:43 PM   #7
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
I simply do not believe that.

Please post exactly the sequence of steps used for Sigil that caused it to "lose a half of an ebook". I have never seen Sigil's Mend lose any lines of text at all.

Furthermore, Sigil only ever works on a copy of the epub's contents. So the only way you could actually lose anything at is is if you saved a known broken copy on top of your original epub file.

What version of Sigil are you using on what platform?

What was the exact error message? What were you doing when the error message occurred?

If possible, post a test case to see if I or anyone else can recreate your "data loss".

Last edited by KevinH; 05-06-2021 at 02:51 PM.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote