View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 08:19 PM   #20
CharlieBird
¿Huh?
CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HiSense A7 CC, Fire HD6, Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Question Mark View Post
Sounds like a battery issue to me. In which case the upgrade wouldn't fix it.

Why not open it up to see what size battery it takes? Once you have that information, you can look for an appropriate sized battery on Aliexpress or ebay and then try installing it.
I did think of that. I have changed batteries (from NewPower99) on a a Fire HD6 and a Nexus7. Wasn't aware you could buy batteries from Aliexpress (thanks for the tip).

Mostly I was irritated the battery went so soon. I've had much cheaper devices that lasted years. The Nexus7, for example, over six with daily use.

The Nova Pro is my third Boox device, preceded by the Kepler Pro in 2017.
Appreciate the response.
CharlieBird is offline   Reply With Quote