View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 01:11 PM   #18
NiMa
Evangelist
NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Glo HD, Touch C/B, Mini, Glo, Aura SE, Clara HD, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson_Raven View Post
I just registered here to let you know that this thing is awesome, and I look forward to its development. I'll try to flash it on my spare SD card later and let you know how it went.

I don't know why more people don't develop their own distributions and OS's for Kobo devices. Please keep working on yours, it's a breath of fresh air in a development environment in which most mods are from 2012 or earlier.

Do you plan on using a platform like github or gitlab to track issues? It might be easier to report and keep track of them this way.
Yes, there's a GitHub repository here: https://github.com/Kobo-InkBox/inkbox
Thanks
NiMa is offline   Reply With Quote