View Single Post
Old 04-20-2021, 06:46 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexmax View Post
Hi There. I'm new to Calibre and this forum. Thank you ahead for any help you can give! I'm having an issue converting a docx file to mobi using Calibre (Mac). All italicized words are becoming bold. I like my words to be bold, but only when I say so! (that's a joke). Any ideas?
Which word processor are you using to create the DOCX?

Try converting your DOCX to EPUB, if its okay then: Why are you converting to MOBI, there maybe be better alternatives, but I'll let others speak to that.

How are you making the text bold in your word processor, inline (select text and Ctrl+B or click a button) or by applying a Style.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote