View Single Post
Old 04-16-2021, 01:01 AM   #10
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWTS View Post
I don't use Calibre, which seems very popular on this site. I open ADE, connect my Nook, transfer books, close ADE and then eject the Nook via Windows.
I also don't have any trouble with disappearing books on the Glowlight Plus (6", 2015) or the Glowlight 3. I use Linux. I've tried the Shelf feature to test it, but don't really use it either. What little I've used it seemed to work fine. For some reason Calibre and the Nooks don't get along, so (like you) I just drag and drop my books on to the Nooks. I wonder if the issue is a Nook/Calibre conflict of some kind?
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote