Thread: Accessories Cover for Oasis: Yes or no?
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2021, 05:04 AM   #8
trekk
Terraner
trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Aura One, Kindle Oasis 1 & 2 ...
None of my many Kobos survived through the years except the Aura One and the Aura 6" - all of them lived in covers most of the time. Depending on the sensitivity of the eInk screen a device won't always survive a fall, being in a cover or not.

My Oasis 2 is such an aesthetically pleasing device, I don't wanted to hide it in a cover. I bought a simple sleeve and am happy with my decision ever since.

The device is nearly 3.5 years old now without any scratches on back or surface.
trekk is offline   Reply With Quote