Thread: Accessories Cover for Oasis: Yes or no?
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2021, 10:36 PM   #6
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
My Oasis is the first reader that I've used without a cover. I initially tried a regular cover but preferred it without. I have a skin on it and a Moko sleeve for it (https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CN3M955/) that it stays in when not in use. I only use my Oasis in bed, and I have a specific safe place for it to sit when it's being charged so it's pretty safe.

I do, however, still have the regular cover available if I ever decide to take it out of the house.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote