View Single Post
Old 04-10-2021, 08:45 AM   #34
vikarti
Groupie
vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by daruking View Post
I've been told by the developer of Librera Pro not to use syncing because it doesn't work...which is a shame!
Looks like some misunderstanding?!
They say it works directly on http://librera.mobi/wiki/faq/setting...nchronization/

Position sync is working for me... with issues.
Main issue I found is that file paths must be EXACTLY same. This mean physical sdcard can't be used.

Also, only built-in Google Drive-base sync actually works for me. ('You just need to sync the Librera folder (which is in your internal storage) with your cloud. Voilą!' doesn't work for me).

Notes sync doesn't work betwen devices for me(same for Alreader).
vikarti is offline   Reply With Quote